Position: ISO Coordinator
- Quantity: 01
- Full time
- Working place: Long Khanh Industrial Zone
To assure that all Company departments comply with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements as well as and other ISO/Quality Management activities as required.
- Collects, organizes, monitors and distributes information related to quality and process improvement functions, possibly including but not limited to compliance to and documentation of quality management standards, such as ISO 9001.
- creating extensive reports based on their observations, results to comply with licensing, and verification rules for production.
- Oversee compliance and standards development, from documentation to final product.
- Organize, conduct, and evaluate audits and inspections.
- Develop, publish, and execute the internal ISO auditing schedule for compliance to procedures and work instructions
- Track and ensure products and procedures meet standards, and identify problems to resolve.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and ISO related activites.
- sets up training programs designed to update employee skills.
- verifying that all processing follows strict regulations to prevent issues.
- Assists in the certification process for other International qualifications related to products and company’s activities.
- share ideas and suggest how to modify the quality process and make it more efficient. review procedures and suggest ideas to increase productivity with less company resources.
- keeping an inventory count and ordering new material as required.
- Reviews related documents to assure suitability and compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Perform other process and audit activities as required\
- Age: 24 – 30
- Technical Skill: A bachelor’s degree in quality control processes, or related field
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrating previous knowledge of working with ISO. Requires a minimum of two (2) years experience in a coordinating or quality assurance or management, which requires performance in compliance with quality assurance standards.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database systems.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations in English.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written abilities to coordinate quality control activities
- Additional ISO certifications, 5S, KAIZEN are a plus.