We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator.
Location: AMECO factory – Long Khanh Industrial Zone, Long Khanh town, Dong Nai province, Vietnam
Key responsibilities for the Sales Administrator will include:
- Assisting external Sales Managers
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the teams objectives.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Generating quotes, drafting letters and other documentation, processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Direct Customer Contact – first point of contact for external clients
- Taking outbound calls from customers and putting together proposals to management
- Processing a high volume of orders, dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Checking orders to make sure they are accurate and processed correctly for the client
- Update and maintain database, maintain a simple and systematic filing system
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients.
- Scheduling logistics for company transport
- Assisting with logistics of customer demonstrations
- All other duties as required within this role.
The ideal Sales Administrator will have:
- Knowledge of computer systems such as MS Office
- English level: Intermediate
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Must be detail oriented.
- Friendly disposition with confident telephone manner
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ideally an administrative or sales background.
A competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this role please click ‘Apply now’